Fuji Electronic's cast resin transformer works in Chiba was established in 1974, which became the first cast resin transformer works in Japan. Chiba works has produces over 90,000 cast resin transformers of which 3, 000 units were exported to 55 countries all over the world.
Since the beginning of operation in 1998, Shanghai Fuji Electronic Transformer has been awarded various certification including ISO 9001 and has produced over 10,000 cast resin transformers.
-Energy saving effect
-Compact and Light
- Optimum performance for traversing conveyors.
- The idea function to serve a multiplicity of need for small capacity inverters
- Interface for peripheral devices and comprehensive protective functions
- Frequency setting potentiometer is provided as standard equipment for easy frequency.
- Loaded with functions ideal for horizontal conveyance machines.
- Side-by-side mounting is possible.
- Energy saving effects are even futher enhanced.
- Consideration of the surrounding enviroment and panel design.
- Developes exclusively for variable torque load required for the equipment such as fans and pumps.
- Various functions including automatic power-saving function of a new system, PID control Function, lifetime forecast function.
- The AC drive satifies the condition of adoption such as cost and function which has not born achieved by the convertional general-puropose inverter.
- Gentler on the environment, Simple operation, simple wiring
- Expanded capacity range and abundant model variation.
- The highest standard of control and performance in its class.
- Optimum for the operations specific to vertical and horizontal cinveyance.
- Consideration of peripheral equipped, and a full range of protective fuinctions.
- Fully compactible with network operation.
- Applicable control methods: PG vector, sensorless vector control, dynamic torque vector control, and V / f control.
- Improved performance of current respimce and speed response (vector control).
- Improved durability in overload operation.
- Various function that accomodate a wide range of applications.
- Expanded capacity of the brake circuit built-in mode (~22kW).
- Compliance with variation meeting customer' needs.
- High starting torque of 150% or more.
- Achieving powerful operation even at low speeds.
- Energy savings effect by inverters.
- Installing the cooling fan ON / OFF control function.
- Compatible with a wide range of frequency settings
- The output frequency can be set to a maximum of 400Hz.
- A transistor output and a relay output are respectively provided.
- The alarm history for the 6 latest alarms is recorded.
- Sensorless dynamic torque vector control.
- Motor vector control with PG ( with control card ).
- FRENIC-Ace has readily available interface cards and various types of fieldbus / network to maximize its flexibility.
- FRENIC-Ace has two different multi-function keypads available.
- Synchronous motor with sensorless vector control.
- Multi-function keypad with LCD display: Enhanced HMI functionality
With the GE Digital Energy's GT Series, your mission-critical equipment is protected from any core activities.
The GT Series is a true VFI (Voltage & Frequency Independer) on-line double conversion, transformerless, intelligent and high performance instaballable UPS.
The EP Series UPS is a true VFI (Voltage & Frequency Independent) on line double conversion, intelligent, cost effective.
High performance UPS is designed to suit a wide range of IT networking, telecom and control application.
The EP Series UPS is microprocess controlled and equipped with RS232 and USB as standard and optional SNMP interfacing capability to provide monitoring and management.