Provide services in maintenance word after warranty period for AVS.
PM Service Term & Condition
1. Maintenance Engineer from I.E.M Company Limited will visit according to the contract and the customer will be provided necessary materials and other outsourcing services. We will provide our service record to your company within 10 days after we make done.
2. Major repairing is not includes.(Remark : We will charge for the service which is out of above our scope of works.)
3. We, I.E.M Company Limited will also stand by for every emergency call within office hours. (from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm ).
(Remark : Our office hours are Monday to Saturday within 9:00 am to 6:00 pm and we will charge for the service for the out of office hours & Gazette Holidays.)
4. The authorized person from your company have to sign at our maintenance report for every emergency call or regular visit.
5. The customer have to follow to our instruction to maintain the UPS daily. If your site fail to follow our instruction or fail to other damaged for other cause, all are not responsible by I.E.M Company Limited.
Scope of work for AVS (Auto Voltage Stabilizer)
- Record ambient temperature.
- Clean external part of AVS unit.
- Measure with multi - meter or oscilloscope in and out voltages, frequencies and currents.
- Measure and record system voltages and currents.
- Perform calibration of parameters where required (i.e. voltages, currents).
- Execute AVS power down procedure.
- Visual inspection for evidence of component damage or overheating.
- General cleaning and removal of accumulated dust.
- Check cable connections between electronic boards.
- Inspect boards and wiring for heat damage.
- Verify proper tightness of power cablings.
- Check AVS physically or external and internal parts.
- Measure and check input and output voltages.
- Measure and check currents of input and output of AVS.
- Perform test for servo motor is properly operating.
- Check speed and rotation of servo motor (forward and reverse direction).
- Perform tightness of connections of input and output of AVS.
- Check front panel meters of AVS: Voltmeter and Ammeter.
- Perform testing of Circuit Breaker at input and output side of AVS.
- Check cable size of input and output of AVS.
- Replace defective parts (Customer have to pay for new parts).